I am, and it’s now my life’s mission.
After spending the majority of my 20’s floundering around financially I together with my girlfriend have set out on a journey to financial freedom.
This site is the epicenter of our discoveries and a running commentary of our progress. It’s our challenge to become not just good with money, but great with money.
I’d love for you to share the journey with us and contribute your comments, suggestions, sarcasm or advice. It’s inevitable we’ll make mistakes, we already have, many of them but hopefully we’ll save someone the pain of the same mistakes!
Checkout these posts to get you started:
- Don’t Under Estimate the Long Game
- A Crash Course in Destroying Your Credit Rating – How I Screwed Up!
- Cooking Up a Storm for Peanuts
- Rinse and Repeat As Necessary – A Little Lesson In Marketing & Consumerism (New)
- Learning to Love My Credit Rating Again (New)
That’s all for now, if you want to get in touch with questions, feedback etc you can use the contacts page or simply leave a comment on one of the posts.
All the best!